Wednesday, November 16, 2011

THIS WOULD MAKE STEVE WINWOOD PROUD

I am back in the high life again, all the doors I closed one time will open up again, I'll be back in the high life again.


It is true that all my ducks left last Sunday.  It was so bad I elected to cancel a group scheduled to hunt today.  It was a new group and I didn't want them to have a bad hunt. Turns out I shouldn't have called them off. They can leave over night and they can show up over night. I went down to the river this morning and it was non-stop mallards up and down the river. The first wave of Canada geese also arrived. This morning the lake held big and little Canadas along with many mallards and wigeon.  Snow geese have been migrating all day on their way to warmer climes.

I hear you Steve buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment